A well-balanced weighted essentially non-oscillatory scheme for pollutant transport in shallow water
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 1566–1587, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Li, G., Gao, J. and Liang, Q. (2013), A well-balanced weighted essentially non-oscillatory scheme for pollutant transport in shallow water. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 71: 1566–1587. doi: 10.1002/fld.3726
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Project for Scientific Plan of Higher Education in Shandong Providence of China. Grant Number: J12LI08
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41171183
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11201254
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-10-0614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!