Parallel fully implicit two-grid methods for distributed control of unsteady incompressible flows
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 1–21, 10 May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H. and Cai, X.-C. (2013), Parallel fully implicit two-grid methods for distributed control of unsteady incompressible flows. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 1–21. doi: 10.1002/fld.3729
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-SC0001774
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-0913089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!