A high-resolution method for compressible two-fluid flows and simulation of three-dimensional shock–bubble interactions
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 206–230, 20 May 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, J. G. and Lee, T. S. (2013), A high-resolution method for compressible two-fluid flows and simulation of three-dimensional shock–bubble interactions. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 206–230. doi: 10.1002/fld.3739
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!