Presently at: Department of Applied Mathematics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Republic of Ireland.
SWASHES: a compilation of shallow water analytic solutions for hydraulic and environmental studies
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 269–300, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Delestre, O., Lucas, C., Ksinant, P.-A., Darboux, F., Laguerre, C., Vo, T.-N.-T., James, F. and Cordier, S. (2013), SWASHES: a compilation of shallow water analytic solutions for hydraulic and environmental studies. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 269–300. doi: 10.1002/fld.3741
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- French National Agency for Research. Grant Number: ANR-07-BLAN-0232
Vol. 74, Issue 3, 229–230, Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!