Analysis of a meshless solver for high Reynolds number flow
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 505–527, 20 June 2013
How to Cite
Su, X., Yamamoto, S. and Nakahashi, K. (2013), Analysis of a meshless solver for high Reynolds number flow. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 505–527. doi: 10.1002/fld.3747
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 21226018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!