Dust modelling using a combined CFD and discrete element formulation
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 528–549, 20 June 2013
How to Cite
Hilton, J. E. and Cleary, P. W. (2013), Dust modelling using a combined CFD and discrete element formulation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 528–549. doi: 10.1002/fld.3750
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!