Modeling and simulation of three-dimensional extrusion swelling of viscoelastic fluids with PTT, Giesekus and FENE-P constitutive models
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 846–863, 20 July 2013
How to Cite
Mu, Y., Zhao, G., Chen, A. and Wu, X. (2013), Modeling and simulation of three-dimensional extrusion swelling of viscoelastic fluids with PTT, Giesekus and FENE-P constitutive models. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 846–863. doi: 10.1002/fld.3760
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51205231
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Special Funded Project. Grant Number: 201104621
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT0931
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2012EEQ001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!