Higher-order and adaptive discontinuous Galerkin methods with shock-capturing applied to transonic turbulent delta wing flow
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 883–894, 20 July 2013
How to Cite
Hartmann, R. (2013), Higher-order and adaptive discontinuous Galerkin methods with shock-capturing applied to transonic turbulent delta wing flow. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 883–894. doi: 10.1002/fld.3762
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!