High-order CFD methods: current status and perspective
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 811–845, 20 July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z.J., Fidkowski, K., Abgrall, R., Bassi, F., Caraeni, D., Cary, A., Deconinck, H., Hartmann, R., Hillewaert, K., Huynh, H.T., Kroll, N., May, G., Persson, P.-O., van Leer, B. and Visbal, M. (2013), High-order CFD methods: current status and perspective. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 811–845. doi: 10.1002/fld.3767
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- 1Numerical Analysis of Spectral Methods: Theory and Applications. SIAM: Philadelphia, 1977., .
- 2A finite-difference method for the numerical computation of discontinuous solutions of the equations of fluid dynamics. Matematicheski Sbornik 1959; 47:271–306..
- 10High-order solution of the Euler equations on unstructured grids using quadratic reconstruction. AIAA Paper 90-0013, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1990., .
- 11TVB Runge-Kutta local projection discontinuous Galerkin finite element method for conservation laws II: general framework. Mathematics of Computation 1989; 52:411–435., .
- 13Recent progress in the development and understanding of SUPG methods with special reference to the compressible Euler and Navier-Stokes equations. International Journal of Numerical Methods in Fluids 1987; 7:1261–1275..
- 14A flux reconstruction approach to high-order schemes including discontinuous Galerkin methods. AIAA Paper 2007-4079, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2007..
- 18Triangular mesh methods for the neutron transport equation. Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory Technical Report LA-UR-73-479, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1973., .
- 22Large-eddy Simulation for Acoustics. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2007., , .
- 24DLR Germany. TauBench - IPACS. Available from: http://www.ipacs-benchmark.org [Accessed on 12/24/2012].
- 25Exact solutions to transonic and supersonic flows. AGARD Report AR-211, Advanced Guidance for Alliance Research and Development, part of NATO Science & Technology Organization, 1985.
- 26Fluid mechanics, 2nd ed., Course in Theoretical Physics. Elsevier: Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 1987., .
- 27Aerofoil RAE 2822 – pressure distributions, and boundary layer and wake measurements, experimental data base for computer program assessment. AGARD Report AR-138, Advanced Guidance for Alliance Research and Development, part of NATO Science & Technology Organization, 1979., , .
- 31Statistical analysis of CFD solutions from the third AIAA drag prediction workshop. AIAA Paper 2007-254, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2007., .
- 32Summary of Low-speed Airfoil Data Vol. 1. SoarTech Publications: Virginia Beach, Virginia, 1995., , , .