Explicit reduced-order models for the stabilized finite element approximation of the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 12, pages 1219–1243, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Baiges, J., Codina, R. and Idelsohn, S. (2013), Explicit reduced-order models for the stabilized finite element approximation of the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 1219–1243. doi: 10.1002/fld.3777
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!