CAST Research Unit
A pressure-based method with AUSM-type fluxes for MHD flows at arbitrary Mach numbers
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 11, pages 1165–1182, 20 August 2013
How to Cite
Xisto, C.M., Páscoa, J.C. and Oliveira, P.J. (2013), A pressure-based method with AUSM-type fluxes for MHD flows at arbitrary Mach numbers. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 1165–1182. doi: 10.1002/fld.3781
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/60285/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!