A C2-continuous high-resolution upwind convection scheme
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 12, pages 1263–1285, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Corrêa, L., Lima, G.A. B., Candezano, M.A. C., Braun, M.P. S., Oishi, C.M., Navarro, H.A. and Ferreira, V.G. (2013), A C2-continuous high-resolution upwind convection scheme. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 1263–1285. doi: 10.1002/fld.3785
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 2010/16865-2, 2010/19769-4, 2009/16954-8, 2009/15892-9, 2012/03468-0
- CAPES BEX. Grant Number: 5458/11-0
- CNPq. Grant Numbers: 306808/2011-0, 472945/2011-4, 303607/2009-2, 305447/2010-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!