Coupling of finite volume and finite element subdomains using different time integrators
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 72, Issue 12, pages 1286–1306, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z., Combescure, A. and Leboeuf, F. (2013), Coupling of finite volume and finite element subdomains using different time integrators. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 72: 1286–1306. doi: 10.1002/fld.3786
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!