A high-order scheme for the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations with open boundary condition
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 58–73, 10 September 2013
How to Cite
Sheng, Z., Thiriet, M. and Hecht, F. (2013), A high-order scheme for the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations with open boundary condition. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 58–73. doi: 10.1002/fld.3792
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- ANR project ‘FF2A3’ of France
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11171036
- Defense Industrial Technology Development Program of China. Grant Number: B1520110011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!