A high-order scheme for the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations with open boundary condition
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 58–73, 10 September 2013
How to Cite
Sheng, Z., Thiriet, M. and Hecht, F. (2013), A high-order scheme for the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations with open boundary condition. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 58–73. doi: 10.1002/fld.3792
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- ANR project ‘FF2A3’ of France
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11171036
- Defense Industrial Technology Development Program of China. Grant Number: B1520110011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!