Institucio Catalana de Recerca i Estudis Avancats (ICREA)
A meshless finite point method for three-dimensional analysis of compressible flow problems involving moving boundaries and adaptivity
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 323–343, 10 October 2013
How to Cite
Ortega, E., Oñate, E., Idelsohn, S. and Flores, R. (2013), A meshless finite point method for three-dimensional analysis of compressible flow problems involving moving boundaries and adaptivity. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 323–343. doi: 10.1002/fld.3799
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!