A well-balanced stable generalized Riemann problem scheme for shallow water equations using adaptive moving unstructured triangular meshes
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 266–283, 30 September 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, F., Chen, G., Noelle, S. and Guo, H. (2013), A well-balanced stable generalized Riemann problem scheme for shallow water equations using adaptive moving unstructured triangular meshes. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 266–283. doi: 10.1002/fld.3800
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Water Science and Technology Research. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX07102-006, 2012ZX07503-002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41201077
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11001211, 61179039
- DFG. Grant Numbers: NO361/3-1, No361/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!