Residual-based turbulence models for moving boundary flows: hierarchical application of variational multiscale method and three-level scale separation
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 284–305, 30 September 2013
How to Cite
Masud, A. and Calderer, R. (2013), Residual-based turbulence models for moving boundary flows: hierarchical application of variational multiscale method and three-level scale separation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 284–305. doi: 10.1002/fld.3801
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Teragrid/XSEDE Program. Grant Number: TG-DMS100004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!