No-slip consistent immersed boundary particle tracking to simulate impaction filtration in porous media
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 615–636, 10 November 2013
How to Cite
Ghazaryan, L., Lopez Penha, D.J., Stolz, S., Kuczaj, A.K. and Geurts, B.J. (2013), No-slip consistent immersed boundary particle tracking to simulate impaction filtration in porous media. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 615–636. doi: 10.1002/fld.3815
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Philip Morris Products S.A.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Numerical simulation of fluid flow through random packs of polydisperse cylinders, Physics of Fluids, 2014, 26, 12, 123302, ,