A comparative study of truly incompressible and weakly compressible SPH methods for free surface incompressible flows
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 813–829, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Zong, Z., Liu, M. B. and Li, H. T. (2013), A comparative study of truly incompressible and weakly compressible SPH methods for free surface incompressible flows. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 813–829. doi: 10.1002/fld.3824
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11172306, 51221961, 51279030
- National Key Basic Research Special Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB832704, 2013CB036101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!