Highly scalable computational algorithms on emerging parallel machine multicore architectures: development and implementation in CFD context
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 869–882, 10 December 2013
How to Cite
Kannan, R., Harrand, V., Lee, M. and Przekwas, A. J. (2013), Highly scalable computational algorithms on emerging parallel machine multicore architectures: development and implementation in CFD context. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 73: 869–882. doi: 10.1002/fld.3827
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- DoD Air Force STTR. Grant Number: N68335-08-C-0452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!