Effects of some technologies of curing uncomminuted meat products on their flavour Part 1. Changes in the contents of fatty acids as meat flavour precursors
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Food / Nahrung
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 333–337, 1989
How to Cite
Miteva, E., Trendafilova, Z. and Chakurov, M. (1989), Effects of some technologies of curing uncomminuted meat products on their flavour Part 1. Changes in the contents of fatty acids as meat flavour precursors. Nahrung, 33: 333–337. doi: 10.1002/food.19890330410
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!