The effect of oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus), its ethanolic extract and extraction residues on cholesterol levels in serum, lipoproteins and liver of rat
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Food / Nahrung
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 98–99, 1995
How to Cite
Bobek, P., Ozdin, L. and Kuniak, L. (1995), The effect of oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus), its ethanolic extract and extraction residues on cholesterol levels in serum, lipoproteins and liver of rat. Nahrung, 39: 98–99. doi: 10.1002/food.19950390113
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!