Professor Eckhard Schlimme dedicated to his 60th birthday
Evidence for peptide synthesis in the course of in vitro proteolysis†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Food / Nahrung
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 87–90, 1997
How to Cite
Lorenzen, P. Chr., Goepfert, A., Schieber, A. and Brückner, H. (1997), Evidence for peptide synthesis in the course of in vitro proteolysis. Nahrung, 41: 87–90. doi: 10.1002/food.19970410206
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!