Mycotoxin production in wheat grains by different Aspergilli in relation to different relative humidities and storage periods
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Food / Nahrung
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 6–10, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Atalla, M. M., Hassanein, N. M., El-Beih, A. A. and Youssef, Y. A.-G. (2003), Mycotoxin production in wheat grains by different Aspergilli in relation to different relative humidities and storage periods. Nahrung, 47: 6–10. doi: 10.1002/food.200390017
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!