Second-Generation Prediction Markets for Information Aggregation: A Comparison of Payoff Mechanisms
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 469–489, September 2012
How to Cite
Slamka, C., Jank, W. and Skiera, B. (2012), Second-Generation Prediction Markets for Information Aggregation: A Comparison of Payoff Mechanisms. J. Forecast., 31: 469–489. doi: 10.1002/for.1225
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!