Forecasting Hourly Peak Call Volume for a Rural Electric Cooperative Call Center
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 314–329, July 2012
How to Cite
Kim, T., Kenkel, P. and Brorsen, B. W. (2012), Forecasting Hourly Peak Call Volume for a Rural Electric Cooperative Call Center. J. Forecast., 31: 314–329. doi: 10.1002/for.1226
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!