Twisting the Dollar? On the Consistency of Short-Run and Long-Run Exchange Rate Expectations
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 596–616, November 2012
How to Cite
Frenkel, M., Rülke, J.-C. and Stadtmann, G. (2012), Twisting the Dollar? On the Consistency of Short-Run and Long-Run Exchange Rate Expectations. J. Forecast., 31: 596–616. doi: 10.1002/for.1238
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!