Forecasting Monetary Policy Decisions in Australia: A Forecast Combinations Approach
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 151–166, March 2013
How to Cite
Vasnev, A., Skirtun, M. and Pauwels, L. (2013), Forecasting Monetary Policy Decisions in Australia: A Forecast Combinations Approach. J. Forecast., 32: 151–166. doi: 10.1002/for.1261
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!