An Option-Based Approach to Risk Arbitrage in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Taiwan Takeover Attempts
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 512–521, September 2013
How to Cite
Lin, L., Lan, L.-H. and Chuang, S.-s. (2013), An Option-Based Approach to Risk Arbitrage in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Taiwan Takeover Attempts. J. Forecast., 32: 512–521. doi: 10.1002/for.2250
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!