Forecasting the Effects of a Canada–US Currency Union on Output and Prices: A Counterfactual Analysis
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 639–653, November 2013
How to Cite
Mahdi Barakchian, S. (2013), Forecasting the Effects of a Canada–US Currency Union on Output and Prices: A Counterfactual Analysis. J. Forecast., 32: 639–653. doi: 10.1002/for.2259
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!