Predicting Bid–Ask Spreads Using Long-Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 724–742, December 2013
How to Cite
Groß-KlußMann, A. and Hautsch, N. (2013), Predicting Bid–Ask Spreads Using Long-Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models. J. Forecast., 32: 724–742. doi: 10.1002/for.2267
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!