Introducing the Euro Area-wide Leading Indicator (ALI): Real-Time Signals of Turning Points in the Growth Cycle from 2007 to 2011
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 47–68, January 2014
How to Cite
de Bondt, G. J. and Hahn, E. (2014), Introducing the Euro Area-wide Leading Indicator (ALI): Real-Time Signals of Turning Points in the Growth Cycle from 2007 to 2011. J. Forecast., 33: 47–68. doi: 10.1002/for.2273
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!