Scientist in the Environmental and Societal Impacts Group, National Center for Atmospheric Research. His research interests include the application of statistics to the environmental sciences. He has published articles in Journal of Applied Probability, Journal of Forecasting, Technometrics, The American Statistician and The Review of Economics and Statistics, as well as in various meteorological journals. He is co-editor of the book Probability, Statistics, and Decision Making in the Atmospheric Sciences.
Quality/value relationships for imperfect weather forecasts in a prototype multistage decision-making model
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 75–86, January/February 1990
How to Cite
Katz, R. W. and Murphy, A. H. (1990), Quality/value relationships for imperfect weather forecasts in a prototype multistage decision-making model. J. Forecast., 9: 75–86. doi: 10.1002/for.3980090107
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: SEP 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!