Centre for Research on Environmental Systems at the University of Lancaster. He obtained a first degree in Environmental Science in 1983 and a PhD in 1987, both from the Unkersity of Lancaster. His research interests include the recursive estimation and forecasting of non-stationary time-series and environmental systems analysis.
Recursive estimation and forecasting of non-stationary time series
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 173–204, March/April 1990
How to Cite
Ng, C. N. and Young, P. C. (1990), Recursive estimation and forecasting of non-stationary time series. J. Forecast., 9: 173–204. doi: 10.1002/for.3980090208
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: JUN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!