Recursive forecasting, smoothing and seasonal adjustment of non-stationary environmental data
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 57–89, January 1991
How to Cite
Young, P. C., Ng, C. N., Lane, K. and Parker, D. (1991), Recursive forecasting, smoothing and seasonal adjustment of non-stationary environmental data. J. Forecast., 10: 57–89. doi: 10.1002/for.3980100105
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: JAN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!