Assistant Professor of Economics in the Babcock Graduate School of Management, Wake Forest University. He was the Chemicals Division Economist for Phillips Petroleum Company, 1980-86, and Associate Consultant for Data Resources, Inc., 1978-79. His education includes a Ph.D. in Economics from Southern Methodist University, 1986, a M.S. in Economics from Iowa State University, 1978 and a B.S. in Mathematics and Economics from Kansas State College, Pittsburg, 1976. His main research interests include regional forecasting, time series forecasting, business cycles, econometrics and industrial organization. He has authored papers in Applied Economics, International Regional Science Review and Review of Industrial Organization.
Co-integration, error correction and improved medium-term regional VAR forecasting
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 91–109, February 1992
How to Cite
Shoesmith, G. L. (1992), Co-integration, error correction and improved medium-term regional VAR forecasting. J. Forecast., 11: 91–109. doi: 10.1002/for.3980110202
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: OCT 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!