Ph.D. in economics from the Department of Economics of the Free University of Berlin in 1984. From 1985 to 1991 he was a senior research fellow at the Science Centre Berlin. Since April 1991 he has been teaching economics and econometrics at the Department of Economics of the Free University of Berlin. His current research interests include macroeconomic modelling, investment and taxation and labour economics.
Time-series forecasting of the German unemployment rate
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 111–125, February 1992
How to Cite
Funke, M. (1992), Time-series forecasting of the German unemployment rate. J. Forecast., 11: 111–125. doi: 10.1002/for.3980110203
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: MAY 1990
- Heisenberg Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!