Ph.D. in economics from the Department of Economics of the Free University of Berlin in 1984. From 1985 to 1991 he was a senior research fellow at the Science Centre Berlin. Since April 1991 he has been teaching economics and econometrics at the Department of Economics of the Free University of Berlin. His current research interests include macroeconomic modelling, investment and taxation and labour economics.
Time-series forecasting of the German unemployment rate
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 111–125, February 1992
How to Cite
Funke, M. (1992), Time-series forecasting of the German unemployment rate. J. Forecast., 11: 111–125. doi: 10.1002/for.3980110203
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: MAY 1990
- Heisenberg Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!