Received his PhD in 1982 from the University of Colorado. Currently, he is teaching at the Economics Institute in Boulder, Colorado. He has authored articles some of which have appeared in Applied Economics, The Journal of Business, The Journal of Macroeconomics. and the Southern Economic Journal.
Forecasting the federal budget with time-series models
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 127–139, February 1992
How to Cite
Baghestani, H. and McNown, R. (1992), Forecasting the federal budget with time-series models. J. Forecast., 11: 127–139. doi: 10.1002/for.3980110204
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: DEC 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!