Professor of Financial Economics at City University Business School, London. He is the author of books and journal articles on monetary economics, international finance, and the use of survey data in econometric modelling.
Conservatism and consensus-seeking among economic forecasters
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 169–181, February 1992
How to Cite
Batchelor, R. and Dua, P. (1992), Conservatism and consensus-seeking among economic forecasters. J. Forecast., 11: 169–181. doi: 10.1002/for.3980110207
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!