Franz Palm is Professor of Econometrics at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Limburg. He has a PhD in economics from the University of Louvain. He was a research associate at CORE and a Professor of Economics at the Free University, Amsterdam before joining the University of Limburg. His research has been concentrated on theoretical and applied econometrics with emphasis on time series analysis.
To combine or not to combine? issues of combining forecasts
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 687–701, December 1992
How to Cite
Palm, F. C. and Zellner, A. (1992), To combine or not to combine? issues of combining forecasts. J. Forecast., 11: 687–701. doi: 10.1002/for.3980110806
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!