George C. Tiao is W. Allen Wallis Professor of Statistics. Graduate School of Business, the University of Chicago. His research interests include Bayesian inference, econometric methods, time-series analysis, modelling and analysis of environmental data.
Some advances in non-linear and adaptive modelling in time-series
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Forecasting
Special Issue: Special Issue on Times Series Advances in Economic Forecasting
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 109–131, March 1994
How to Cite
Tiao, G. C. and Tsay, R. S. (1994), Some advances in non-linear and adaptive modelling in time-series. J. Forecast., 13: 109–131. doi: 10.1002/for.3980130206
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!