Assessing the survival of exogenous plant microRNA in mice
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 380–388, July 2014
How to Cite
Food Science & Nutrition 2014; 2(4): 380–388
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB932902
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61071047, 81071230
Table S1. Yield of total RNA in different materials.
Table S2. Transient survival of orally administered small RNA in the stomach, intestine, and feces of mice.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.