Mass modeling of fig (Ficus carica L.) fruit with some physical characteristics
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 125–129, March 2013
How to Cite
Food Science & Nutrition 2013; 1(2): 125–129
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- 2002. Changes in physical and chemical properties during pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) fruit maturation. J. Food Chem. 76:437–441. , and .
- 2005. Sun drying of figs: an experimental study. J. Food Eng. 71:403–407.
- 2005. Note. Physicochemical composition of ten pomegranate cultivars (Punicagranatum L.) grown in Iran. Food Sci. Technol. Int. 11:113–119. , , , and .
- FAOSTAT. 2009. FAO statistics data base on the world wide web. Available at http://faostat.fao.org (accessed May 13, 2011).
- 2010. Modeling the mass of Iranian export onion (Allium cepa L.) varieties using some physical characteristics. Res. Agric. Eng. 56:33–40. , , , and .
- 2007. Mass and volume modelling of tangerine (Citrus reticulate) fruit with some physical attributes. Int. Agrophys. 21:329–334. , , , and .
- 2007. Mass modeling of pomegranate (Punicagranatum L.) fruit with some physical characteristics. Sci. Hortic. 114:21–26. , , , and .
- 2006. Moisture dependent physical properties of dried pomegranate seeds (Anardana). J. Food Eng. 75:492–496. , , , and .
- 2012. Mass modeling of fava bean (Vicia faba L.) with some physical characteristics. Sci. Hortic. 133:6–9. , and .
- 2006. Modeling the mass of kiwi fruit by geometrical attributes. Int. Agrophys. 20:135–139. , and .
- 1986. Physical properties of plant and animal materials. Second revised. Gordon and Breach Sci. Publ, New York.
- 2008. Models for predicting the mass of apricot fruits by geometrical attributes (cv. Shams, Nakhjavan, and Jahangiri). Sci. Hortic. 118:293–298. , , , , and .
- 1985. Pp. 20–90 in Produce handling. Packaging and distribution. The AVI Publishing Company, Inc., Westport, CT.
- 1998. Physical properties of agricultural materials and food products. Course Manual. Purdue Univ., West Lafayette, IN.
- 2005. Modeling the mass of apples by geometrical attributes. Sci. Hortic. 105:373–382. , and .
- 2000. Modeling of orange mass based on dimensions. J. Agric. Sci. Technol. 2:299–305. , , and .