Effect of processing methods on the chemical composition of Vitex doniana leaf and leaf products
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 241–245, May 2013
How to Cite
Food Science & Nutrition 2013; 1(3): 241–245
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- The parents of Osum Frances – Chief and Mrs. C. E. Osum
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Apr 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 2650
- Total PDF views: 797
- Total HTML views: 1853
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.