Supplementing long-chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in canned wild Pacific pink salmon with Alaska salmon oil
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 15–26, January 2013
How to Cite
Lapis, T. J., Oliveira, A. C. M., Crapo, C. A., Himelbloom, B., Bechtel, P. J. and Long, K. A. (2013), Supplementing long-chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in canned wild Pacific pink salmon with Alaska salmon oil. Food Science & Nutrition, 1: 15–26. doi: 10.1002/fsn3.4
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- USDA-CSREES. Grant Number: 332677-62003
- Alaska Sea Grant College