Application of Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA 5) strain in fruit-based ice cream
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 428–431, November 2013
How to Cite
Food Science & Nutrition 2013; 1(6): 428–431
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- Association of Official Analytical Chemistry (AOAC). 1980. Official methods of analysis of AOAC International. 13th ed. Vol. 1. Elsevier Scientific Publishers, Arlington, VA.
- 1992. Use of probiotic starter cultures in dairy products. Food Aust. 44:418–420.
- 1992. Probiotic foods: a new opportunity. Food Aust. 44:112. , , and .
- 1999. Study of the effect of Lactobacillus paracasei and fructooligosaccharides on the faecal microflora in weanling piglets. Berl. Munch. Tierarztl. Wochenschr. 112:225–228. , , , , and .
- 2000. Diatom and crustacean zooplankton communities, their seasonal variability and representation in the sediment of subarctic Lake Saanajärvi. J. Limnol. 59:81–96. , , and .
- 2010. Alternatives to antibiotic growth promoters in prevention of diarrhoea in weaned piglets: a review. Vet. Med. 55:199–224. , , , , and .