Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) method for detection of genetically modified maize T25
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 432–438, November 2013
How to Cite
Food Science & Nutrition 2013; 1(6): 432–438
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Major Projects of National Special Issue of Transgenic. Grant Number: 2013ZX08012001-001
- 2008. A high-throughput multiplex method adapted for GMO detection. J. Agric. Food Chem. 56:11596–11606. , , , , , , et al.
- 2002. P. 28 in Genetically modified organisms (GMOs): the significance of gene flow through pollen transfer. European Environment Agency (EEA), Copenhagen, Denmark. , and .
- European Commission, Scientific Committee on Plants. 2001. Opinion of the Scientific Committee on Plants regarding the submission for placing on the market of glufosinate tolerant maize event T25 (Amended opinion adopted on 20 July 2001).
- 2004. Development of immunocapture reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification for the detection of tomato spotted wilt virus from chrysanthemum. J. Virol. Methods 121:49–55. , , , , , and .
- 2008. Evaluation of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay for detecting Vibrio vulnificus in raw oysters. Foodborne Pathog. Dis. 5:311–320. , and .
- 2011. Pp. 1–28 in Global status of commercialized biotech/GM crops: 2011. ISAAA brief no. 43. ISAAA, Ithaca, NY.
- 2008. Application of LAMP in cp4-epsps gene detection of roundup ready soybean. J. Anhui Agric. Sci. 36:10377–10378, 10390. , , , , and .
- 2009. Detection of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) using isothermal amplification of target DNA sequences. J. BMC Biotechnol. 9:1472. , , and .
- 1999. IUPAC collaborative trial study of a method to detect genetically modified soybeans and maize in dried powder. J. AOAC Int. 82:923–928. , , , , and .
- 2005. Polymerase chain reaction technology as analytical tool in agricultural biotechnology. J. AOAC Int. 88:136–155. , , , , , , et al.
- 2004. Real-time turbidimetry of LAMP reaction for quantifying template DNA. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods 59:145–157. , , , and .
- 2000. Loop-mediated isothermal amplification of DNA. Nucleic Acids Res. 28:E63. , , , , , , et al.
- 2008. Trace and traceability-a call for regulatory harmony. Nat. Biotechnol. 26:975–978. , , , , and .
- 2008. Specific and rapid detection of foodborne Salmonella by loop-mediated isothermal amplification method. Food Res. Int. 41:69–74. , , , , and .
- 2006. Sensitive and rapid detection of Flavobacterium columnare in channel catfish Ictalurus punctatus by a loop-mediated isothermal amplification method. J. Appl. Microbiol. 100:919–925. , , and .