Applicability of near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) for determination of crude protein content in cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) leaves
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 2013
How to Cite
Towett, E. K., Alex, M., Shepherd, K. D., Polreich, S., Aynekulu, E. and Maass, B. L. (2013), Applicability of near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) for determination of crude protein content in cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) leaves. Food Science & Nutrition, 1: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/fsn3.7
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. Grant Number: 2002.7860.6001.00
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 5 Dec 2012 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1797
- Total PDF views: 648
- Total HTML views: 1149
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.