Aroma enhancement and enzymolysis regulation of grape wine using β-glycosidase
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Food Science & Nutrition published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Food Science & Nutrition
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 139–145, March 2014
How to Cite
Food Science & Nutrition 2014; 2(2): 139–145
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Institution of Higher Education Science and Technology Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2010247
- Science and Technology Research and Development Project Foundation. Grant Number: 09221009
- Startup Foundation for Doctor of Hebei Normal University of Science & Technology. Grant Number: 2009YB005
- 2007. A method to analyse bound aroma compounds in non-aromatic red grape juices. Cienc. Tec. Vitiv. 22:21–26. , , , and .
- 2003. Wine flavor enhancement through the use of exogenous fungal glycosidase. Enzyme Microb. Technol. 33:581–587. , , , , and .
- 2001. Comparison of simultaneous distillation extraction and solid-phase microextraction for the determination of volatile flavor components. J. Chromatogr. A 930:1–7. , , and .
- 1994. Recent application of biotecnology in wine production-review. Biotechnol. Prog. 10:2–18. , , and .
- 2004. Antioxidant effectiveness of selected wines in comparison with (+)-catechin. Food Chem. 86:593–600. , , , , and .
- 1999. Quantification of glycosidase activities in selected yeasts and lactic acid bacteria. J. Ind. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 23:198–203. , , , and .
- 2003. Element concentrations in Chianti Classico appellation wines. J. Trace Elem. Med. Biol. 17:45–50. , , and .
- 1992. Biology of the grapevines. Cambridge University Press, New York, NY. , , and .
- 2004. High-resolution NMR and diffusion-ordered spectroscopy of port wine. J. Agric. Food Chem. 52:3736–3743. , , , , , , et al.
- 2007. β-Glucosidase in cellular and acellular form for winemaking application. Enzyme Microb. Tech. 40:382–389. , and .
- 2003. UV monitoring of sugars during wine making. Carbohydr. Res. 338:79–83. , and .
- 1999. Food sensory evaluation. South China University of Technology Press, Guangzhou, China. , , and .
- 2006. Sensory descriptive analysis of Uruguaian Tannat wine: correlation to quality assessment. J. Sens. Stud. 21:203–217. , and .
- 2008. Volatile compound and sensory analysis for the characterization of an italian white wine from “inzolia” grapes. Food Anal. Methods 1:144–151. , , , , , , et al.
- 2006. Sensory descriptive analysis and consumer acceptability of Godello wines from Valdeorras appellation origen controlee (North West Spain). J. Sens. Stud. 21:362–372.
- 2006. A rapid method for quantifying aroma precursors: application to grape extract, musts and wines made from several varieties. Food Chem. 99:183–190. , , , , and .
- 2010. Purification and characterization of an intracellular β-glucosidase from the protoplast fusant of Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger. Appl. Biochem. Microbiol. 46:626–632. , , , , and .